March 8th: International Women's Day
Are you surprised that the poster is written in Spanish? That’s fully intentional. It has the colors of the old IAW website.
At the moment we don’t want to reminisce, but to focus on the present and the future.
On the occasion of today’s International Women’s Day, we have short reports from four of our members about their countries and some facets of the lives of the women there.
Read the reports about
- the celebration of women in Cameroon by Anne Pélagie Yotchou Tzudjom
- the social situation of women in Guinea Bissau by Munira Jauad Ribeiro
- the digital divide based on gender and financial means in India by Anjana Basu
- the demand to give girls with disabilities unhindered access to digital opportunities by Dr. Ernestine Ngo Melha (linked to the website of AAEEH, please choose the language)four
Women of rural India are left behind
March 8th 2023, International Women’s Day as an Occasion for Reflection on the Digital Female Future in India At a time when the UN has
February 27 – World NGO Day
As we celebrate the World NGO Day, … … I thank those who worked tirelessly to promote women’s human rights, gender equality, and the empowerment
Housekeeping from a Feminist Perspective
As this letter addresses my statement as IAW President, I first must say that I consider the accusation made against my metaphor far-fetched. However, Hon.
IAW CongressShow content
IAW CONGRESS HOSTED BY CYPRUS
The Pancyprian Movement Equal Rights-Equal Responsibilities has generously invited IAW to hold its 37th Congress in Nicosia, Cyprus October 20 – 28, 2017.
The venue is:
Semeli Hotel, Petraki Giallourou Str 10, Nicosia, 1077 Cyprus
Email: email@example.com – Tel +357 22 452121 Fax +357 22 670200
International Airport, Larnaca, Cyprus
Bus from Larnaca Airport to hotel ( app. 8 Euros) or taxi (app. 55 Euros)
Arrival: October 20 – departure October 28
Check for visa.
Cyprus is a beautiful island in the Mediterranean. The weather in October is pleasantly warm.
Below are the papers concerning the meeting. All documents have been circulated.
A: General Information:
1. Congres-Programme – List of participants has been sent out
B. Pre-Congress Board Meeting
3. Pre-Congress BM-agenda final2
4. Minutes – Board Meeting 2015 -agreed on
5. Minutes of BM in Victoria Falls- agreed on
6. Congress 2017 – Agenda for Congress – final
7c Elimination of Violence against Women
7i IAW 1610 Action Plan Co, Democracy (1) (1)
10a message from Constitution Committee
10c BY-Laws to the Constitution adopted 2017
11 CSW62 Rural Women – Statement 2 (1)
12a IAW__Projet_Pads_and_Water_13092017_F 1
12e 10-17_Resolution-FGM_draft Gudrun
13. Resolution 37th IAW Congress 28th October 2017 – Final (1)
C Post-Congress Board Meeting
15. Nomination – Friend of the Editor (1)
Statement – Action Programme 2018 – FINAL (3)
Decisions taken by me after the Board in Victoria Falls (2)